1. Nambiar AK, Younis A, Khan ZA, Hildrup I, Emery SJ, Lucas MG Alkalinized lidocaine versus lidocaine gel as local anesthesia prior to intra-vesical botulinum toxin (BoNTA) injections: A prospective, single center, randomized, double-blind, parallel group trial of efficacy and morbidity. Neurourol Urodyn. 2016 Apr;35(4):522-7.
2. Khan ZA, Nambiar A, Morley R, Chapple CR, Emery SJ, Lucas MG: Long term follow-up of a multicentre randomised controlled trial comparing TVT, Pelvicol and autologous fascial slings for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women. BJU Int 24(10), 12851 (2014)
3. Khan ZA, Thomas L, Emery SJ: Outcomes and complications of trans-vaginal mesh repair using the Prolift kit for pelvic organ prolapse at 4 years median follow-up in a tertiary referral centre. Arch Gynecol Obstet 1, 1 (2014).
4. Reed, P., Whittall, C. M., Khan, Z., Edwards, D., Osborne, L. A., Emery, S., & Reed, P. A prospective observational study of the impact of patient values on compliance and outcomes for physiotherapy treatment for pelvic floor dysfunction. Neurology and Urodynamics (2013) 32, pp. 663-664
5. Khan ZA, Whittal C, Mansol S, Osborne LA, Reed P, Emery S. Effect of depression and anxiety on the success of pelvic floor muscle training for pelvic floor dysfunction. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2013 Oct;33(7):710-4. doi: 10.3109/01443615.2013.813913.
6. Z Khan, F Majoko, Letter of correspondence. Prostaglandin E2 vaginal gel or tablets for the induction of labour at term: a randomised controlled trial. BJOG. December 2011; 118: Issue 13, pages 1679–1680.
7. Khan ZA, Abdul B, Majoko F: Induction of labour with vaginal prostaglandin tablet vs gel. J Obstet Gynaecol 31(6), 492-494 (Antunes-Lopes, #51).
8. Khan Z., Khan S.A. Myotonic Dystrophy and Pregnancy. J Pak Med Assoc. 2009 Oct;59(10):717-
9. Khan ZA, Khan SA, Williams A, Mobb GE: Intravesical migration of levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (LNG-IUS) with calculus formation. Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 11(3), 243-245 (2006).
10. Khan Z, Selvakumari. Successful outcome of pregnancy in a patient with aplastic anemia - an experience in a District Journal Hospital. Kent &. Sussex Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Sept 2004. Vol 2.(2); 18-19
1. Zainab Khan, Lavania Margarit, Deyarina Gonzalez, Khadija Ashraf, Nidhika Berry, Eugene Rees, Simon Emery , Steven Conlan. Role of chronic urinary infection in the pathophysiology of overactive bladder syndrome: A prospective, blinded case control study. Int Urogynecol J (2016) 27: 19.
2. H. Ejaz, Z. Khan, S. Kuntal, E. Kevelighan. Management of massive secondary postpartum haemorrhage complicated by uterine perforation with the use of Bakri Balloon. BJOG November 2014,121:1-2 ·
3. Z. Khan, A. Nambiar, M.G. Lucas, J. Emery 10 year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial comparing TVT, Pelvicol™ and autologous fascial slings (AFS) for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women. April 2014, Volume 25, Issue 4, pp 545-549
4. Edwards D, Whittal C, Khan Z, Edwards D. J, Osborne L, Emery S & Reed P. A prospective observational study of the impact of patient values on compliance and outcomes for physiotherapy treatment for pelvic floor dysfunction. Neurology and Urodynamics (2013) 32 (6), 663-664.
5. Z. Khan, C. Whittall, L. Osborne, P. Reed, S. J. Emery. Psychological predictors of physiotherapy treatment for pelvic floor dysfunction. Int Urogynecol J (2012) 23 (Suppl 2):S43–S244
6. Khan Z, Whittal C, Osborne L, Reed P, Emery S. Psychological predictors of physiotherapy treatment for pelvic floor dysfunction. Neurology and Urodynamics (2012) 31: 709–1102. doi: 10.1002/nau.22287